Greek Pasta Salad. Greek Pasta Salad is an easy side, perfect to prep ahead and a hit at every party or potluck! Tender pasta, ripe juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumbers, feta cheese and olives are tossed in a Greek dressing. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese.
Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! We've got kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumber, and feta cheese, all tossed with pasta and a lemony dressing. Greek Pasta Salad made with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, red onion, feta cheese, dill, and a simple Greek yogurt dressing. You can have Greek Pasta Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 1 cup of uncooked pasta.
- It’s 5 small of sweet peppers, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 large of cucumber, peeled & chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta.
- It’s 7 medium of pepperoncini peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kalamata olives.
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke hearts, quartered.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
This creamy pasta salad is perfect for summertime, and healthier too. Greek Broccoli Pasta Salad combines tender fusilli pasta with fresh vegetables and a tangy herb dressing. Broccoli florets are briefly cooked, chilled and then tossed with noodles, tomatoes. This Greek pasta salad is a light and fresh combination of colorful veggies, olives, and feta cheese.
Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Cool. Meanwhile, prep all your veggies, set aside. In a small bowl or jar with a lid; combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, salt & pepper. Whisk in bowl or put mid on jar and shake vigorously..
- Once pasta is cool enough to handle, place in large bowl with the veggies, cheese, and dressing. Toss the pasta sauce until everything to coated with dressing..
- This makes 5 one cup servings. 246 calories/7 grams of protein per serving..
It's the perfect side dish for any summer gathering! When you take Greek salad ingredients and add. The Ultimate Easy Greek Pasta Salad Recipe: Learn How To Make Greek Pasta Salad with Feta and tons of chunky vegetables. This Greek Pasta Salad is fresh, light, flavorful, and filled with veggies. It's the perfect dish for when For this Greek Pasta Salad, we combine the ingredients listed below in a mason jar and shake to.