Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad. This Pomodoro Pasta Salad is loaded with flavor! Chunks of roasted garlic, olives, cherry tomatoes and fresh Parmesan make this easy salad a pot-luck So making this roasted garlic Pomodoro Pasta salad was an easy decision. Whether it's served hot or cold, or if you're like my kids and like to snack.
The yogurt gives tang. roasted garlic pasta salad – This pasta salad is super easy to throw together and is surprisingly filling! I was also really happy with how creamy and delicious it was, despite the fact that I used part-skim ricotta. This simple pasta recipe tastes anything but basic when tossed with roasted garlic. You can cook Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad
- You need 3 head of garlic.
- It’s 1 lb of farfalle pasta.
- It’s 15 oz of ricotta.
- Prepare 2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of black olives, sliced.
- You need 2 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Top with Parmesan and fresh herbs, and you've got dinner that Use too much and your dish may become too garlicky to even eat. While we often like to use already-minced garlic in our recipes for sake of ease. This big-batch roasted garlic and tomato pasta sauce would also be delicious as a pizza topping. Add pancetta and red pepper flakes.
Roasted Garlic Pasta Salad instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F..
- Slice the tops off the garlic heads. Drizzle with olive oil and place in the center of a large square of foil and fold to seal..
- Place the packets in a baking pan and roast for 1 hour, or until the garlic is very soft. Let cool..
- Cook the pasta according to directions. Put frozen peas in collider and drain pasta on top. Move to a large bowl..
- When garlic has cooled, squeeze garlic into a bowl with the ricotta, salt, and pepper. Whisk until the garlic is well-incorporated..
- Pour the ricotta mixture over the pasta and add the tomatoes and olives. Toss to coat..
Macaroni and Goat Cheese with Roasted Red Peppers. Roasted garlic adds a kick of flavor to this easy, crowd-friendly macaroni and cheese recipe made with cheddar and Parmesan cheese. Use this cold pasta salad recipe as a base and add your own favorite vegetables or pasta salad add-ins such as black olives, roasted or fresh chopped red peppers, chopped artichoke hearts or fresh or sun-dried tomatoes. It's also delicious as is, as the fresh herbs really shine in this easy and simple. Try this delicious tomato and roast garlic pasta salad recipe plus other recipes from Red Online.