One pot skinny mexi-pasta. A Mexican-inspired pasta dish… Chicken fajitas meets pasta night! The holidays are the time that I enjoy one pot recipes and dishes the most – recipes that require basically no prep work, and you can set it and. This year I'm partnering with Almond Breeze to create and share recipes using almond milk.
That's why I'm calling the recipe One Pot I have been cooking pasta in one single pot since I started to live away from my family for my university education. You know everything must be very. This Skinny Instant Pot Spaghetti gets a slimmed-down makeover thanks to whole-wheat pasta and no-sugar-added marina sauce. You can cook One pot skinny mexi-pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot skinny mexi-pasta
- You need 3/4 lb of Ground turkey breast.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of large pasta shells.
- Prepare 1/2 can of black beans drained.
- You need 2/3 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 piece of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mexican cheese.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 packages of your favorite taco seasoning.
Add the marinara, water, and diced tomatoes. Make sure the pasta is completely covered in liquid. Place the lid on the Instant Pot, making sure the vent is sealed, and set it. Skinny Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo is rich and creamy, with a fraction of the calories.
One pot skinny mexi-pasta step by step
- Heat oil in sauce pan and saute diced onion for about 5 minutes..
- Add turkey,cumin,taco seasoning, and salt and pepper. Cook on medium high until turkey is crumbled and cooked..
- Pour in diced tomatoes green chilies, diced tomato and black beans . Mixed well and cook long enough until you get the next ingredients ready.
- Pour chicken broth and pasta in pot. Mix . Add half of cheese and mix..
- Bring to a boil and cover . Cook on medium heat stirring occasionally for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Once cooked ,Add the rest of mexican cheese on top and let it sit to cool. Serve with optional ingredients( diced green onions , diced avocados ,salsa,more cheese).
It's an easy instant pot pasta recipe that everyone will LOVE! This Skinny Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo has all of the delicious rich and creamy flavor you love from traditional fettuccine alfredo but it's lighter and. This is an add on to the vlog I just posted because the vlog was already so long. I mentioned this recipe in one of my vlogs & got so many. Return the chicken to the pot.