Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad.
You can cook Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Prepare 8 oz of small shell pasta.
- Prepare 20 oz of pineapple tidbits, drained.
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen petite green peas, thawed.
- Prepare 8 oz of finely chopped ham.
- Prepare 1 large of Green bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 medium of stalks celery, finely chopped.
- You need 1 cup of Braswell's Vidalia Onion Peppercorn Dressing.
Ham and Pineapple Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta as directed, drain well, do not rinse.
- While pasta is cooking, add all other ingredients, except dressing to large mixing bowl and stir well..
- Add warm pasta to other ingredients and stir well. Add one cup of dressing, stir until blended. Reserve rest of the bottle of dressing, it will need more after it soaks in..
- Refrigerate in airtight container for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Stir and taste. Add up to one more cup of dressing and stir well before serving. I prefer less dressing, many will prefer the whole bottle!.