Garden supreme pasta salad. Making Salad Supreme Pasta Salad is super easy with this pasta salad recipe. Grab your favorite pasta, whether it's penne, rotini or fusilli, and add vegetables like broccoli, carrots, bell peppers, and tomatoes to start your salad supreme. Top with Italian dressing and McCormick Perfect Pinch Salad.
You can add cauliflower and zucchini if you like. The addition of fresh herbs really makes this garden pasta salad. Supreme Pasta Salad- Easy to put together, packed with veggies and flavor! You can have Garden supreme pasta salad using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden supreme pasta salad
- Prepare 1 of green pepper finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper finely diced.
- It’s 1 of long carrot finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of large red onion finely diced.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms finely diced.
- It’s 3 of radishes finely diced.
- It’s 32 oz of can of sliced olives.
- You need 1 of english cucumber finely diced.
- You need 1 of small head of broccoli broken into small pieces.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pepperoncini finely diced.
- You need 1 packages of pepperoni diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of cubed colby jack cheese.
- You need 1 packages of grape tomatoes sliced.
- It’s 1 of small pack seedless red grapes.
- Prepare 1 lb of favorite shaped pasta.
- You need 2 envelope of 1 italian, 1 garlic herb salad seasoning.
- It’s of black pepper, garlic & onion powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of miracle whip.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
Meet my favorite pasta salad ever! So first I have to tell you a story. A while back I was at a church pot luck and had some of this pasta salad. Italian dressing (I recommend Wishbone or Olive Garden dressing).
Garden supreme pasta salad step by step
- Mix all diced veggies & cooked (al dente) pasta in a large bowl.
- In a container with a lid add salad seasoning, oil, vinegar, miracle whip,black pepper, onion & garlic powder together- shake vigorously.
- Pour over veggies & mix well. The longer the salad marinates the deeper the flavor sets in. Enjoy!.
Garden Pasta Salad Recipe Best Chicken Salad Recipe Chicken Curry Salad Pasta Salad Recipes Garlic Recipes Avocado Recipes Chicken Supreme This Tuna Pasta Salad is so simple and tasty! It's perfect for barbeques, picnics, and parties. It is also great to have in the fridge for a quick lunch. An Italian pasta salad with meat, cheese, veggies. Try switching out different ingredients, I usually use what I have on hand, so the recipe changes a bit, but this is my favorite version.