Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers tossed in a homemade Greek dressing with Kalamata olives and Feta cheese. It's easy to make and even tastes great the next day or two. Want to try something more traditional?
This salad is a nice light meal for a hot summer day, and it lets the salmon flavor come through. -Mary Dennis, Bryan, Ohio. This Greek Pasta Salad is great served alongside other favorites like our popular Classic Macaroni Salad and Bacon Chicken Ranch Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad would make a great meal option too – Just add some grilled chicken to the top and you're ready to go! You can have Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 1 can of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- Prepare 10 of Radishes.
- You need 1/3 packages of Baby spinach.
- Prepare 2 medium of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 box of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Relish.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
This delicious Greek Pasta Salad is filled with rotini pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese and is covered in a tasty greek dressing! It's our new go-to pasta salad and is perfectly light and refreshing. This Greek Pasta Salad is the salad you want to be seen with – and stuff your face with. It's loaded with tender pasta, juicy tomatoes, crunchy bell peppers, crisp cucumbers, sweet zippy red onions, tangy Kalmata, and salty creamy feta all all enveleoped in mouthwatering, flavor exploding Sun-Dried.
Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.
A Greek pasta salad recipe bursting with Mediterranean flavours. Tasty, classic smoked salmon sandwiches, with a mix of creamy Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, cream cheese and sour cream. Healthy salmon turns this delicious version of a classic Greek salad into a fantastic main course. People think a Greek salad is mostly vegetables and cheese, but by adding simply roasted salmon, it becomes a terrific main course. Healthy Pasta Salad is a summertime must have for BBQ, potluck, picnic and pool parties.