Deviled Pasta Salad.
You can have Deviled Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deviled Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 lb. of campanelle pasta, or any macaroni type pasta you prefer.
- It’s 2 cups of mayonnaise.
- It’s 4 Tbsp. of yellow mustard.
- You need 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sweet relish.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Paprika for garnish.
Deviled Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil eggs, once cooled chop and set aside. Meanwhile, begin your pasta and veggie prep..
- Chop red pepper, green pepper and onion; combine and set aside..
- Once your pasta is cooked, drain and allow to cool in strainer. Do not rinse!.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard along with salt and pepper..
- Fold in your chopped veggies..
- Mix in your cooled pasta making sure to thoroughly coat..
- Add in chopped eggs, carefully fold into mixture..
- Sprinkle with some paprika. Enjoy!.