Drunkards Pasta Salad.
You can cook Drunkards Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drunkards Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of rotini pasta (whole grain).
- You need 1 bottle of Italian dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Oregano.
- It’s of Lemon pepper.
- Prepare 1-8 oz. of block pepper jack cheese.
- It’s 8 slices of hard salami.
- Prepare of Approx. 24 slices pepperoni.
- It’s 4 of mini sweet peppers.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion.
- It’s of Approx. 1 small handful fresh cilantro.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Drunkards Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta to box instructions. Drain. Remove from heat. Add a bit of oregano and lemon pepper while it's still hot. Mix. Let stand till its room temp..
- Once pasta is cooled, add the bottle of Italian dressings do the balsamic, mix. Chop salami slices like a pizza, squared. Cut in half, then strips, then pieces. Cut pepperoni into quarters. Work it a little because they will stick together. You want all the pieces separated. Add to pasta. Cut cheese into 1/4 inch slices, then quarter. Cut peppers into strips, cut onion like the cheese. Slice then quarter. Chop the fresh cilantro. More oregano. Add all to the pasta. Mix well. Now when I say mix well, I mean mix well. Stir that junk for about 8 minutes. Your arm should be sore when your done..
- Refrigerate. At least 3 hours. Trust me, it'll make a difference in taste. Add a bit more spices and mix well after refrigeration and serve. It's the perfect food after a night of adult beverages, because all you need to do is spoon it into a bowl and eat. It's hearty enough to be a meal in and of itself. Also perfect to throw together and make for a bbq or backyard summer party. A very versatile dish and flavor for days. ENJOY!.