Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta. A wonderful creamy pasta in a delicious wine sauce, loaded with grilled shrimp and chicken. This recipe is similar to that of a famous steakhouse Lightly oil grill grate. Serve each chicken breast on a bed of linguine topped.
Chicken and ham is a great combination as well. One reader suggested serving the dish with hot cooked pasta along with a bowl. Cook pasta as directed on package, drain and put back into the saucepan. You can cook Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta
- You need 7 oz of package thin spaghetti cooked in salted water.
- It’s 8 oz of bag chopped grilled chicken or cooked shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted bell pepper strips.
- You need 1 carton of fresh button mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 bag of baby spinach.
- It’s 1 can of Italian tomatoes drained.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pesto sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese optional.
- You need 1 of small diced onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of pasta water.
Remove from heat and stir in parsley and butter until butter is melted. Add shrimp mixture to pasta mixture in saucepan, toss to mix and serve immediately. Shrimp is a kind of food with very rich protein and high nutritional value. The content of vitamin A, carotene and inorganic salt is relatively high, but the fat content is not only low, but also mostly unsaturated fatty acid, which has prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis and coronary heart.
Healthy chicken or shrimp pasta instructions
- In a skillet heat oil and butter, add onion and mushrooms cook a few mins add garlic, then spinach, peppers, tomatoes add in spaghetti pesto and wine and pasta water toss over low heat add salt and pepper to taste and cheese.
Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad is a spinach salad with penne pasta, grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes, toasted slivered almonds, and a fresh citrus vinaigrette. It's Chelsea from Chelsea's Messy Apron. Raise your hand if pasta is your go-to "forgot to make dinner" meal. Since you probably have some leftover chicken on hand too, or a fresh pack, make your meal a little more filling with these delish chicken pasta recipes. Find healthy, delicious shrimp pasta recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.