Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad.
You can cook Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad
- You need 3 cups of bow-tie pasta, uncooked.
- You need 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese crumbles.
- Prepare 6 slices of cooked bacon, diced.
- Prepare 2-3 of small tomatoes, seeded & diced.
- You need 2/3 cup of fresh broccoli, chopped.
- It’s 2/3 cup of red onions, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of black olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2-1 teaspoon of oregano.
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta until al dente. Be careful not overcook. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until pasta is cool. Add drained pasta to a large bowl. Add in the bacon, broccoli, red onions, black olives, and tomatoes. essing in with the pasta mixture until well coated..
- Toss to combine. (you may need to add a tiny bit of water to moisten the pasta if it's too sticky to toss) In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, garlic and oregano. When ready to serve, mix the dressing.
- Serve immediately..
- Notes- when I made this I was low on ingredients so I substitute it for lettuce, and my kids don’t black olives so I left it out. I just used ranch because I have no mayo….