Brad's Easter pasta salad.
You can cook Brad's Easter pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's Easter pasta salad
- You need 12 Oz of small shell pasta.
- Prepare 2 of Roma tomatoes, diced.
- It’s 1 of LG ham steak.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 of LG can black pitted olives, sliced.
- It’s 5 sprigs of fresh dill, chopped.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, dry mustard, black pepper.
Brad's Easter pasta salad step by step
- Bring 4 qts water, 1 tbs oil, 1 tbs kosher salt to a rolling boil. Add pasta. Cook 8 minutes to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- When drained, add to a large mixing bowl. Add tomatoes, olives, and lemon juice. Mix well and let acids blend for a few minutes..
- Heat a dry pan on medium heat. Fry ham steak until browned on both sides. Remove and cool. Trim any fat and bone. Dice ham and add to pasta..
- Add rest of ingredients except mayo. Mix well..
- Use mayo to bring to desired creaminess. I used about a third of a cup..
- Refrigerate an hour before serving. Garnish with fresh dill. Enjoy..