Italian summer pasta salad. Italian pasta salad is made with fresh vegetables, cheese, salami, and a vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an perfect dish for any potluck. Whenever summer rolls around, we always seem to be headed to barbecues, potlucks, and patio parties. Classic Italian Pasta Salad is a colorful and reliable, go-to pasta salad recipe for spring or summer dinners, parties and picnics.
This time we used gluten-free pasta for our friend Ashley, who has celiac's. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! You can have Italian summer pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian summer pasta salad
- You need 1/2 of of a cucumber cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green pepper diced.
- It’s 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced in 3.
- It’s Handful of pepperoni sliced in 4.
- You need 1/4 cup of chedder cheese shredded.
- Prepare 3 cups of pasta.
- Prepare 4 tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mccormick salad supreme seasoning.
This salad as a whole is so versatile and delicious. You can change up many of the ingredients to suit your taste. One Year Ago: Summer Roasted Vegetable Orzo Salad with Fresh Basil Two Years Ago: Little Lemonies Yummy Lemon Brownies Three Years Ago: No-Bake Dark. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last?
Italian summer pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta til al dente..
- Rinse pasta with cold water and add oil and stir..
- Cut up vegatables, pepperoni and add cheese to a bowl. Add vinegar and seasoning and mix well..
- Add pasta once cool. And enjoy. For better flavor let in sit over night in fridge so the flavor sets in..
Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. If you like this recipe you may also be. This Italian Pasta Salad Recipe is full of flavor, pops of summer color and is the perfect side dish for all your summertime barbecues, picnics, family reunions or camp-outs. What I love about this Italian Summer Pasta Salad is that you can customize it to include your favorite ingredients. Everyone needs a "go to" pasta salad recipe and this is mine: an Italian Pasta Salad with a Homemade Italian Dressing, loaded with all things Italian: salami, olives, bocconcini, tomatoes and basil.