“Low carb” pasta salad. This easy low carb macaroni salad recipe tastes like the classic but without the carbs. Low carb macaroni salad recipe has that old fashioned flavor you love without the carbs that you don't! This keto friendly summer side dish is full of celery, olives, onions, and lightly steamed cauliflower covered in a.
A traditional Greek salad has tomatoes, red onions, kalamata olives, and seasoning. Keyword keto pasta salad, keto salads, keto summer dishes, low carb pasta salads. Buy products related to low carb pastum products and see what customers say about low carb pastum products on Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases. You can have “Low carb” pasta salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of “Low carb” pasta salad
- You need 1 lb of (or 13 oz) dream fields pasta (any shape-I used spaghetti) cooked aldente.
- You need 1 of small pack of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives cut in Half.
- You need 1/3 of small bag baby carrots diced.
- Prepare 1 of small cucumbers diced (optional).
- It’s 1 block of white cheese. (Extra sharp white cheddar is what I used).
- You need 1/2 bottle of Kens Italian dressing.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Herbs to taste- I used oregano and parsley with some scallions chopped.
I was really impressed by this low carb/low calorie pasta by ThinSlim foods! I tried it as a macaroni salad with mayo and it was delicious and did fine. This Italian Antipasto salad has no pasta which makes it low carb! Its filled with yummy veggies, pepperoni, and mozzarella.
“Low carb” pasta salad step by step
- Boil pasta to instructions (try to undercook by 1 min to make aldente) place in cold water immediately after boiled.
- Chop rest of ingredients and place in large bowl.
- Add pasta once cooked and add cheeses and dressing. Mix well and store in fridge an hour or two before serving..
It's creamy, salty, crunchy, and delicious! This tasty paleo low carb crab salad has the usual spices. But, there's a hint of natural stevia sweetener added to enhance the flavor. However, I used fresh crabs when making the recipe to share here. Our pasta was crafted to work best with an 'al dente' texture.