Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad. Try mini wheels with simple and refined sauces and in pasta salads. Iron and B Vitamin enriched pasta that is suitable for people with allergens and diet restrictions; Kosher certified. Summertime gatherings aren't complete without a refreshing pasta salad.
Add the pasta and cook according to package directions. Mini Turkey Meatballs with Wagon Wheel Pasta. Put a twist on classic spaghetti and meatballs with this to-die-for dish. You can cook Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of package mini wagon wheel pasta (or any other pasta shape you have).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded carrots (raw).
- It’s 2/4 cups of sweet pickle relish (plus just a little extra).
- You need 3 teaspoons of onion salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2/4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of white vinegar.
Turkey meatballs and fun wagon wheel pasta sprinkled with fresh Parmesan cheese is the perfect combination for any pasta lover. Try this Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad recipe, or contribute your own. To make dressing, combine oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper. To make salad, cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
Mini Wagon Wheel Pasta Salad step by step
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot, add salt to water……
- Cook wagon wheels pasta until al dente, drain and rinse in cold water, drain well….
- Put drained wagon wheels back into pot……
- Add to pot : carrots, pickle relish,onion salt, mayonnaise,sour cream, milk, black pepper and vinegar, mix all well……
- If needed, add just a little bit extra milk before serving, stirring well….. 🙂.
- Chill for several hours or overnight, stir thoroughly,serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Mini Wheels pasta are a miniature version of the beloved wagon wheel pasta shape called rotelle in Italian. They're always a 'kid favorite' and will surely bring you back to fun summer days when al dente pasta was the highlight of the afternoon. Barilla® Mini Wheels is made with non-GMO ingredients. Wagon wheel pasta, called "ruote" or sometimes "rotelle" in Italian, is a popular cut for kids and picky eaters. Wagon wheel pasta is a fairly recent cut having Wagon wheel pasta is best paired with oil-, dairy- or smooth tomato-based sauces.