Pasta salad. Find an easy pasta salad recipe for your picnic or potluck. Pasta salad (Pasta fredda) is a salad dish prepared with one or more types of pasta, almost always chilled, and most often tossed in a vinegar, oil, or mayonnaise-based dressing. It is typically served as an appetizer, side dish or a main course.
The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this when you are inundated by summer produce or you can adapt to what's in season in the fall and winter. Pasta salad is truly as easy as boiling water and tossing in a few key ingredients. Just stick to this simple formula, cool the pasta correctly, and lean on this flavorful dressing every time you need to. You can cook Pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta salad
- You need 1 of cucumber cubed.
- Prepare 1 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- It’s of pepperoni cubed.
- It’s 2 of celery cut up.
- You need 1/2 of green onion chopped.
- Prepare of salad supreme (seasoning).
- Prepare of italian dressing.
- You need 3/4 box of angel hair pasta.
Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. I love pasta salad, but taking my Greek Salad recipe and adding it to pasta is my favorite when I want a light pasta salad with no mayo.
Pasta salad step by step
- Chop/cut up all vegetables, cheese, and pepperoni.
- Boil water and cook angel hair pasta. After cooked, drain, add cold water to cool pasta.
- Add all vegetables, cheese, and pepperoni to cooled pasta. Mix in italian dressing (about 3/4 to 1 bottle for this serving amt) and 1 bottle salad supreme (74 grams).
- Best served after chilled in refrigerator (about an hour).
It's easy to make and even tastes great the next day or two. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down. Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! Quick and easy pasta salad recipe. Pasta shells with tomatoes, cucumbers, bacon and cheese in a creamy homemade Caesar parmesan dressing.