Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad. This Greek Pasta Salad is light and fresh, loaded with garden tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumbers. Perfect for summer parties or potlucks! Because pasta salad is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted so you want to make sure your pasta is well-salted as it cooks.
This Greek Salad is a combination of pasta, olives, tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, and feta with a homemade vinaigrette dressing! Easy refreshing summer corn salad to bring to any bbq this summer. The feta cheese and fresh basil throw it over the top! You can cook Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad
- It’s 2 cups of your favorite pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of cherry or plum tomatoes (halved).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cucumber (peeled and cubed).
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion (sliced and cut about an inch long).
- It’s 1/8 cup of feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Greek olives (sliced).
- You need 1/16 cup of shaved Parmesan.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (or other neutral oil).
- Prepare 4 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbs of fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
Greek Pasta Salad is a must have side dish recipe! It's so bright and refreshing, it's jam packed with veggies and bits of tangy feta, and it's perfectly Greek Pasta Salad and a Fun Competition. Who doesn't love an intense cooking competition? This pasta salad feels extra indulgent because it tastes like early summer when most of you are ankle-deep in slush.
Refreshing Summer Greek Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to package directions. Drain and wash with cold water and let cool..
- Combine all dressing ingredients and whisk to fully mix..
- Add all chopped veggies, cheeses and dressing to cooled pasta and toss. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. ENJOY!!.
To be fair, this pasta salad is also I like to make my salad dressings in a mason jar with a tight-fitting lid. If you don't have a jar, you can also vigorously whisk the mixture in a large bowl. We've rounded up our best pasta salad recipes, including vegetarian pasta salads, creamy pasta salads, no-mayo pasta salads, and pasta salad dressing recipes. Greek pasta salad is loaded with tomatoes, cucumbers, kalamata olives, red onion, green pepper, and plenty Salt the pasta water: Since Greek Pasta Salad is eaten cold, the flavors tend to get muted. This looks delicious and refreshing – perfect for those hot summer days when you really don't want.