Summertime Pasta Salad. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now In a large kettle, cook pasta according to package directions. Pour cooked pasta and water over vegetables to thaw; rinse and drain well.
As soon as the summer heat arrives, the last thing you want to do is spend hours in a hot kitchen. (Of course, you still want to serve your loved ones homemade dishes, but we think they should be things like quick and easy dinner recipes.)That's where summer pasta salad comes into play. Perfect for a potluck or summer weeknight dinner, these pasta salads go great with your favorite recipes from the grill.. This healthy pasta salad features bold summer flavors, including tomatoes, corn and black beans tossed in spicy, fresh pesto! You can have Summertime Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Summertime Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of your favorite pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can (4.25 ounce) of black olives.
- Prepare 1 bottle (16 ounce) of Greek dressing.
It's a great vegetarian side dish for potlucks and barbecues. See paragraph above for variations and substitution suggestions! This Easy Summer Pasta Salad is a great recipe to take to summer BBQ's and potlucks. It transports well and can be made for the masses.
Summertime Pasta Salad instructions
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!.
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly…….
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly…….
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Just make sure you have a big bowl:) We also love eating this pasta salad for lunch or dinner. It is good for any summer meal! Toss it all together with smoky chipotle dressing for. These salad recipes are perfect for summer cookouts and easy family dinners, and are some of the best ways to use the season's delicious fruits and veggies. From classic BBQ faves like macaroni.